Anti-inflammation and Hemp
Endocannabinoids are endogenous lipid-based neurotransmitters that bind hat bind to cannabinoid receptors found throughout in the nervous systems. A main endocannabinoid 2-Arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG) is involved in the regulation of immune system and pain signal reception. Hemp contains a mimetic endocannabinoid a phytocannabinoid to 2-AG that has been shown to be effective in reducing inflammation and pain.
- The endocannabinoid system: an emerging key player in inflammation.
- Cannabinoids, endocannabinoids, and related analogs in inflammation.
- Endocannabinoids in pain modulation.
- Cannabinoids suppress inflammatory and neuropathic pain by targeting α3 glycine receptors.
- Cannabidiol attenuates high glucose-induced endothelial cell inflammatory response and barrier disruption.